Once again this project had to be placed on hold!
I have found it rather difficult to find spare time to continue this project due to the large work-load over the last few months; Though I managed to sledge in some hours over the last week, which has been great!
I managed to do some sculpting on the front of the model, blocking the majority of the details in and making sure all of the surfaces were reading coherently - I'm most impressed with the headlight details that came out, a detail that really made the model more realistic. The next step is to focus on the glasshouse and tail-end.
Keep following - While I'm trying to free up some time towards my own projects now.
This is also posted on Behance - http://www.behance.net/gallery/HT2000GT-R-(Progress)/9219703